ASPC Budget Request and Alcohol Fund Request Forms

Students may request funds allocated for student and club events from ASPC. Forms to submit such a request are available on the ASPC Organization Page under forms (requires Engage login).

PEC Budget Request Form

In addition, students may also request funds through the Pomona Events Committee, available on the PEC Organization Page under documents (requires Engage login).

Funding Sources from the Other Claremont Colleges

Other FAQs

For information regarding logging into CollegiateLink / Engage, see the official Pomona College guide.

Powered by Froala Editor